Hair problem
My black hairs  have turned to white and some white hairs in between black doesn't looks good.please recommend me something.

Hey, Though one cannot prevent the natural cycle of whitening of hair, but you can always prevent your hair from premature graying. Home remedies are very helpful in curing premature graying of hair effectively. These are some home remdies for treating premature graying of hair naturally. 1 Grate the ginger, and mix it with a spoon of honey to eat this mixture everyday to treat premature graying of hair naturally. 2. Massage coconut oil, and lemon juice on your scalp to treat premature graying of hair naturally. Follow this home remedy for getting shiny ,and healthy hair naturally.
Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Indore
Its a natural process. You can try capsule kera black 1 od for 90 days