Hair problem
Hi I have medium hair thickness, not suffering with hair loss but scalp is thinning for the past few weeks(it is slightly visible). I also have a slight bald patch at the top back of my head. Can anyone suggest any way to increase hair thickness and strength, if solution is weekly then it will be appreciated

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Males have MPB (male pattern baldness). It can be controlled and process of thinning hair density and receding hairline can be slowed with medicine. Kindly contact dermatologist near you for personal consultation