Hair problem

Hello dr i had shown to dr he has given me am exidil to apply on hair and has prefer me to have radiology as i have lots of till(dane) in my chest and now coming in face ...should i do there anyside effects?

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair problem

Thanks for the query. MPB is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist.  You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results. I didn't understand your second part of the problem. Please meet a Dermatologist in person to discuss.