Hair oils for hair regrowth
Hi doctor , I am seffering from hair loss problem Using ducry shampoo But this shampoo is making my hair dry. Please suggest if I can use any hair oils which improves my hair growth.

There are many causes of hair loss in females. 1. Due to stress/ covid/ illness/ surgery prior to hairloss. 2. Due to deficiencies of iron/ thyroid abnormalities/ vit d and b12 deficiencies. 3. Female pattern baldness which occurs on the front of scalp in partition area. So we first need to assess the cause, take history, see pictures, and then only I can guide you better. Regarding hair oil, it does not help in hair regrowth, so you can completely avoid.
Hair oils as such don’t promote hair growth. But studies have shown the benefit of coconut oil helps as it can penetrate the shaft ,also the mild massage of oil helps with circulation.you can use coconut oil like 2 hours before head wash, can use a deep conditioner like nuticera T and once a month helps not in growth but conditioning.Good day
Consult a dermatologist for proper evaluation and specific treatment if required to promote hair growth like PRP