Hair nonuniform growth
I have been facing mild hair fall problem. I noticed I have some non uniform hair growth pattern even in dense areas in head. Is it possible that some hair grow longer than the another ? It's troubling me to set the desired hair style. Plz advice corrective and preventive actions.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Yes variations in length can occur since diff hair can be in different stages of growth. However if you have been keeping good health and diet, there should not be any significant vast variation. If it's been troubling you, please see a dermatologist near you. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard. Hope this helps