Hair  fall
Last year i had gone to delhi to study and after one or two months my hair starts falling... currently i m in indore (home town)  and i consult the doctor and he recommend me to take hairbless tablets and lotion, is it free from side effect?  or what else can do for preventing this hairfall?  i m using dabor amla oil.

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hi You seem to be having hair loss due to change in place or diet. Please continue the medicines as they are safe to use. Please include lots of protein and omega fatty acids in your diet. Fruits and vegetables as well. Use a gentle ph balanced shampoo every two or three days. Do exercise regularly and avoid junk foods and smoking. If the hair loss persists see a dermatologist