Hair losss

I have dandruff problems and i have a hairloss problem suggest me with something...i dont know wat to do im nkt married yet
views-icons 150 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair losss

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
it can be androgenic alopecia which is due to excess of male hormones...or telogen effluem...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps will require topical agents which will maintain hair density and also helps in new hair growth...consult dermatologist they will do the needful..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?