Hair loss thin hair
Sir one more DR. MK agagarwal sir you answered My query thank u for that... Can plz tell me which biotin supplement my wife should use...

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks I can suggest you a good brand but not on public platform, I think there is a option to message personally, kindly utilise that option.Some general information about hair fall .... The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Message me on a separate platform.