Hair loss problem

My head's hair damaged quickly within 1.5 year , in this time 35 persent my hair loss plz help mee ......... ... .. .. . (≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
One needs to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.