Hair loss problem

I have hair loss since long time but recently it has increased a lot . I have tried many hair oilsbut no improvement is seen , what to do ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair loss problem

Hi.. Hair loss at the age of 36 yrs points towards more of hormonal and genetic hairloss. If the hair loss is more on parting area / top portion of your head then it points towards more of female pattern hair loss. Better consult in person to confirm the diagnosis by trichoscopic examination and proceed with treatment and advice

Any form of hair loss ( hormonal ,  stress induced , nutritional,  genetic ,etc..) will take minimum of 3 to 5 months to improve.

Nothing to worry,  there are many good treatments available to give you best results

Regards
Dr Shivashankar
Dermatologist and hair transplant surgeon

Hi. Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up  messaging. Warm regards.