Hair Loss problem

It's seen 3 yr I have facing hair fall problem. I have tried homeopathy and Ayurveda products but still I facing hair fall problem.
views-icons 48 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Please visit a qualified dermatologist for all your hair concerns and genuine guidance as dermatologists are the best trichologists. Treatment is individualised and depend the cause and severity of condition at the time of consultation. You may visit below mentioned website to read various causes of hair fall. Dr Vijay Adhe
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?