Hair loss problem
I have a very low density of hairs, and there is no growth. Extremely damage and rough. Weak hairs and thin from scalp.
72 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello, Treatment for patterned hair fall is long term and can include medicines like minoxidil and tablets to control DHT i.e the hormone responsible for hair fall. Both are prescription medicines and need to be used only under doctor's supervision for best results. Procedures like PRP/ Microneedling are also helpful. Kindly visit a dermatologist near you for genuine advice and treatment. You may visit for more information about the same. Best Regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.