Hair loss problem

I had issues of white hair at my school days itself. Then I started using a indica hair die, super vasmal, Kali mehandi , etc.. Then hair loss started. Now I am working in a company for past 11 months which is a night shift and fully air conditioned. Now my hair loss problem increases and I am worried about that. I don't know what to do.

Doctor Answers (4) on Hair loss problem

According to Ayurveda due to night shift your pitta is increasing which is one of the cause for greying of hair.their might be other causes also for that I need detail history with which I can help you.
This is happening due to increased conversion of testosterone to DHT and reduced nutrition to scalp and hair follicles. Thus, hair become weak from their roots(follicles) and acclerate hair fall. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets block conversion of testosterone to DHT. At the same time, these tablets nourish hair follicles making hair strong and prevent hair fall. Please let me know if you have any other disease or abnormal symptoms. Otherwise, this is easily managed with our wedel capsules.
Regards
Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Pune
Don't use chemicals for hair colour. Apply fresh aloe gel on scalp for shine, egg white for nutrition and henna for colour. Massage with oil twice a week. Correct any Digestive problem. Start calcium supplements. Avoid stress. Modify lifestyle as much as you can.  Avoid salty diet.
1) Start cow ghee with milk 2) use hair Oil daily at night for scalp massage. 3) if any digestion issues or acidity do treat first. U can start ayurvedic medicines for hairs . Don't use hard water to wash hair.