Hair loss problem

Hi Dr. from the time I started working hair fall started. I regularly do Yoga. Daily I am having amla juice, almond, walnut, sprouts and balance food . Wash my hair twice a week with mild hair cleanser (Ayurvedic). I can see small baby hair on my head but hair fall also is there. I have observed that when I was not in the AC room for 8 to 9 days, during last days I found there was no hair fall not even when I washed my hair and it was thick too. Again working in office 9 hours inside AC room an getting hair fall My hair got too less and thinner. I don't know I am having dandruff or not but worried about this issue . Please suggest something.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
hi Multitude of causes, either in isolation or in combination lead to hair fall. nutritional deficiency is just one of the causes of hair fall but there are many others. Hormonal reasons may be causing hair fall in your case. Deatiled history and thorugh examination will help find cause of hair fall. Visit a qualified dermatologist nearby.