Hair loss need transplant

My hairs are falling for a long time, and I want to go for some treatment like hair transplant/weaving etc. Guide me, which one would be cost effective as well as best technique to grow hairs. Could stress be a reason for hair loss ?

Dr. Rajib Roy
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi Warm regards. Hairfall/Alopecia have many reasons. Please consult your nearest Trichologist/Dermatosurgeon for a detailed work up. Hair transplantation usually costs between 1 lakh-5 lakh INR depending on number of grafts. Thank you
Dr. Kiran Chotaliya
Dermatologist Pune
Since u r considering hair transplant and weaving... No doubt u r having too much hair fall and your front hairline may be receding, hair transplant cost is quite low thn in past now a days..within 1 lac package u can get it done. FUE method is best and quite advance. And HT gives permanent results..weaving is temporary and at some point of time u will get bored of it for sure. Submit your photos to calculate grafts required