Hair loss.
My hair is falling very fast. I already tried some ayurvedha from home but it does'nt made any change.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
One needs to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.