Hair loss, mood swings

I. Am on homeo pathic treatment from the past 1 year for pcos.. Its been better as compared to earlier but all of sudden my mood just gets worse...my hair from frontal side has gone very very thin ... It feels worse ...can you please suggest some diet change or for hair care??

Doctor Answers (5) on Hair loss, mood swings

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Hello there, you say you have been on treatment for PCOS, I hope you know that hair fall is a symptom of PCOS. Many ladies who suffer from pcos complain of thinning hair. All you can do is manage a healthy lifestyle along with your treatment and keep getting regular checkups to know if the treatment is actually working for you. When a Homoeopath prescribes a medicine he/she takes all your major and minor complaints into consideration and then prescribes. The whole body is one entity, thus all symptoms are related. Try practicing yoga for stress relief as stress aggravates pcos , irritation and also hairfall. Get well soon !
Hairfall can be corrected in 2-3 months span in most cases if it is not secondary to any deeper pathology. Ask for diagnosis and what is being treated in you from your current homeopath. If satisfied continue else seek second opinion. We require to see you in person to assess your condition. Book an appointment and receive a call back for more information.
Madhur Nahal Delhi | Homeopath
Hi,continue with treatment and take a well balanced diet rich in protein,diary products, eggs ,fish,legumes etc.