Hair loss issues is it(alopecia areata)
Hi, I had a patch near my scalp area so I had taken suggestion from practo I got a doctor and she suggested some imxia gel.but i dint find any good improvement. So I trimmed my hair to see the exact situation and I see that so many patches,is it alopecia Need suggestion for the same. Thanking you.

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
It looks like alopecia areata. And has involved considerable area. You will need oral medicines for longer duration
visit nearby Dermatologist