Hair loss
I have very thin layer of hair. Hair fall is also there. I have got sweaty hair.I need solution fit all these problems

Dr. Manmeet Singh
Cosmetologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings.!  Hairfall and thinning of hair are one of the  common questions raised often by teenagers and young adults. If severe one must address the same. You are of a younger age and advise you to  drop in for a detailed  assessment / examination  for your problems.   Treatment can then planned based on  clinical findings during your checkup. We would be happy to help you. Good luck.
Detailed assessment /checkup
Improve Nutrition &  Hydration. Avoid experimenting with many shampoos/Soaps.
Dr. Kiran Chotaliya
Hair Transplant Surgeon 11 yrs exp Vadodara
Consult near by dermatologist, as female hair loss is always multifactorial, need proper assessment and ruling out factors one by one. Diagnosis us more important for long lasting relief.