Hair loss

I am suffering from severe hair loss since past 10- 15 days I am under medication as prescribed by a dermatologist. Hair loss problem runs in my paternal family. I wanna know is there any permanent solution to this problem. What are the treatments and how much vl it cost But the problem still exist

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss

Dr. Rekha Yadav Mumbai | Trichologist
Genetic hair loss can definitely be treated. It needs initial control and maintenance later on. There are various treatments available such as supplements, topicals, mesotherapy, PRP etc. The basic treatment for hair loss can range between 1500 to 2000 rupees a month. Mesotherapy will strengthen the follicles and reduce the shedding in the first week itself if mesotherapy combination is selected properly as per your problem and it can cost anywhere between 1200 to 2500 rupees per session. You may need 7 to 12 sessions to see hair growth and density improvement in 4 to 6 months.