ayurveda-icon
Hair loss execive and anal bleeding
My name is susmita kayal age 24 I am suffering execive hair fall problem and today lactine time suddenly rectal bleeding bright red

This is symptoms of Piles, Do not go for any modern surgery for Piles, after surgery your anus size can grow unnaturally, after that you cant hold or control your stool pass-out, Kshara Sutra Therapy is a unique ancient technique, which is proved to be an effective treatment of anorectal disorders. It is commonly recommended in patients suffering from Piles. According to World Health Organisation(WHO) , Kshar Sutra Therapy is better than any Modern Surgery for Piles.
consult me for the treatment.

+170
Chat with a doctor
Dear , don't worry Need to consult doctor Consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely
Hello, hair fall has many reasons behind it . bleeding might be due to piles or fissure .Ayurvedic treatment is useful in both . need more details on this to start a treatment.
consult online
Take amala rasayan for hair fall And Bleeding may be due to piles So Share me some more details then I suggest you some ayurveda medicines