Hair Loss (balding)
I went for graduation to Noida for 4 years. Due to sudden weight loss and improper diet in my 1st year my hair fall started added to this due to stress my hair loss further increased. I am just 23 now scalp is visible despite good diet.. I am worried what is best I can do to regrow my hair and maintain it properly. plz

Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Use minoxidil lotion... Consult nearby Dermatologist for taking finasteride tablets.
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi.. looks like you have early male pattern hair loss. In this type of hairloss you lose hair on top and side and back hair are retained. It's very important you take right treatment at right age.. consult in person, will help you regarding your hairloss