Hair loss (andogenic alopecia)
Iam using Ragaine 5% and Tab finesteride 1mg. I need the details about prp and stem cell therapy for hair regrowth. Which one is the best?

PRP is good way to stimulate hair growth. Stem cells are mainly from plants which doesn't give much results in humans
Please put pictures of the affected areas in good light in private direct consult with me for detailed information
Hi. PRP is an advanced form of therapy the yeild of which is operator dependant. Prp therapy with A good prp yeild will help rejuvenate your hair follicles faster, thicker and better. It is usually done once in four weeks and done for four to six sittings. This helps maximize your results . Hope this answers your queries. If u have more doubts, you can get in touch with us. Warm regards, Dr Govind s Mittal, Therapeia skin hair and ent centre, Bengaluru. You could see results of prp on my instagram #bengalurudermatologist
PRP activates stem cells..Do direct online consultation for detailed information and get  PRP done 8n our clinic