Hair loss and whitening
I am 24 year old software engineer. I regularly take bath. Twice a week I apply oil before shower. Since past year I have noticed hair fall and white hairs as well. Is it due to hardness of tap water.? Due to smoking (I smoke 3-4 cigarettes a day)? What care should I take to control it?

Hello.. Yes premature aging may be due to hardness of water,hereditary,hormonal.. It's better to consult a dermatologist need to have more water,green leafy vegetables, make sure that you are not anemic nor have calcium deficiency...