Hair loss and white hair
I had a dandruff problem in last 6 months and now hav a heavy hair loss problem and white hair too so now I want a serious recovery operation

Rajitha Gujjari
Dermatologist Hyderabad
Dandruff is due to fungal infection.use 2% ketaconazole shampoo every alternate day for one month ; every 2nd day nxt month; every 4th day the following month; once in a week there after.Hari loss can be controlled in many ways.One of the effective way is PRP treatment n minoxidil lotion.Initially causes of hair fall should be ruled out.In most of the cases it ll be androgenic alopecia. Consulting a dermatologist is best option for you