Hair Loss and white hair

I am suffering from hair loss and white hair(even facial white hair). And I go for exercise(gym) at least thrice a week and eat healthy veg food. My parents don't have hair fall problem. I am not sure why at 31 age I am getting white hair and hair loss. And this problem started in last two years only. Can someone suggest me how to move forward for treatment before I lose remaining hair?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Premature graying is increasing problem in today's world. There are many reasons for premature graying as nutritional deficiencies or stress, environmental hazards,genetics and so on. A thorough evaluation will help identifying the cause of it. Though treatment options are limited and not very promising,still attempts could be made to prevent further graying of hairs. Existing ones may or may not regain normal colour. Hope it helps.