Hair loss and thinning

Hi, I am facing hairloss and hair thinning problems from past 1.5 years. I'm starting to develop male patten baldness at front and at Crown area. Could you please advise whether PRP treatment will be effective and how many session I might have to go through and after how many months I could see the effect.

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair loss and thinning

Dr. Ajaya Kashyap Delhi | Dermatologist
Thanks for your query. PRP is an effective treatment, generally 5-6 treatments along with minoxidil and finasteride can show you visible esults within a month.Hope it helps.
Greetings. Prp is one of the relatively recently improvised and developed forms of treatment of hair loss. The results are variable in different patients and its considered to work in combination with your oral/ topical medication and not may be as a sole replacement. Get it done by a qualified dermatologist near you. For further queries, you may contact me on follow up messaging. Warm regards.