Hair loss and skin irritation
There is itching problem in my scalp for the last 2 weeks. It started after washing hair with 2 days old water of shikakai and amla. I.applied 2  vit e capsule with mustard oil on hair last sunday as after recovery from corona there was hair fall problem. But this has aggrevated this problem. Hair fall has doubled. Pl advise

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this itching sensation and hair fall.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
The products u have applied could have caused more irritation to ur scalp leading to exaggerated hair fall. Post covid hair loss is common but OTC applications and irritation can worsen it. Consult a Dermatologist for the same.