Hair loss and reducing
I have consistently been losing hair for the past eight months the density has drastically reduced, resulting in a receding hairline. Please help with a solution.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
If you have a consistently receding hair line then that's an alarm signal and you will need to consult a dermatologist so that proper treatment can be started. Also, I sincerely suggest that even before you visit a dermatologist you could start modifying your lifestyle (if it is chaotic). I'm actually daring to assume (and I may be wrong) that your eating and sleeping habits must be unruly. Plus, since you are a management professional I can imagine the lack of time in your hands. So if you do have improper schedules then modify them. Start exercise (works like magic). Because that will help your treatment. Only using lotions and tablets usually doesn't help with hair fall. Also, hair fall treatment takes time so be patient. You should benefit.
Dr. Sagar Gundewar
Plastic Surgeon 10 yrs exp Mumbai
You should consult with dermatologist or trichologist and start treatment