Hair loss and dandruff

I am having problem of dandruff for 3 years and hair loss started 2 years ago. Now I have consulted a doctor who gave me- Mybeclo CT,Fluconazole tablet,ZPTO shampoo,Cetrizine tablet. Is these medicines sufficient? Will there be any side effect?And which medicine or treatment you prescribe ? Please help me cure this problem.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello dear Dandruff is not a disease per say to cure. It occurs at certain age and in particular skin type. Sometimes superimposed fungal infection may lead to severe dandruff. It takes time to control it and then you may need maintenance treatment too. There is no rationale in consulting one doctor and asking side effects of his medicines to another doctor. If you have consulted a qualified dermatologist then trust your doctor and ask whatever queries you have about medicines to him or her only. No doctor on this platform would be able to treat you properly without examining and consulting you in person. My humble request to you would be to contact your dermatologist for queries related with his treatment as treatment of any particular skin disease is individualised and differs from patient to patient. I hope you dont mind and understand this. Take care.