Hair itching
My hair itching and white things I remove from scalp Mainly back side of my head.I dont know its dandruff.

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Fungal infections (such as tinea capitis),Folliculitis,Hypervitaminosis A,Iron deficiency or malnutrition in general can cause hair fall..  Seborrheic dermatitis, a condition in which an excessive amount of sebum is produced and builds up on the scalp (looking like an adult cradle cap) is also a symptom of hormonal imbalances, as is an excessively oily or dry scalp. Both can cause hair thinning. Consult dermatologist ...