Hair growth on face
Due to pcos I have excess hair on face. Laser is very expensive. I will get waxing/threading done in parlour when corona is over. Right now cannot go out of house. Is there anything I can do at home to remove facial hair? Any cream or method? I also get lot of pimples because of pcos. Any ointment for that?

Yes.. available...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Yes, there are creams which can be applied. Don't fall prey to any quackery by putting castor oil, onion oil etc on your face and scalp
For best results, consult online
As a home remedy apply castor oil add little amount of boric acid powder, nux together properly and apply over face for 10 days. Hope get rid from pimples.