Hair growth on face,chin

I am 26 years old and unmarried Girl. i'm taking acne treatment since 9th april 2016. Now there is hair growth on the face and chin. IS it can be side effect of any medicine m taking for acne treatment. Now there is no acne n pimples on my face. Only scars is there. But hair is worst than pimples. Please help me what could be done. I am taking ISOTROIN-20 since 24th April 2016 and still taking this medicine twice in a day. What is course to take this medicine. apart from this i also intake azifast-250 and azifast 500. Also using hydrate cream/lotion and some other medicated facewash and cream and different for night. I am so worried about my face. Please help me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair growth on face,chin

Dr. Aman Sharma Delhi | Dermatologist
Whatever medicine you are taking sounds right. But is not the only way and only solution for your problems, we definitely need to rule out and treat hormonal issues.
Even before that, and simple ultrasound to look for PCOD will help. There are many dietary causes of aggravating acne and causing hormonal problems, like a very high carb diet or a very high glycemic index diet find out for yourself about glycemic index of foods .
Milk and chocolate and additives of milk , milk shakes etc may aggravate acne. Binge eating alcohol smoking all are/maybe aggravating factors.