Hair going grey
Very recently from few month hairs are going grey. Grey hairs near temple above ears also beard hairs are growing as grey. Gives me a feeling that I am more older than I shud be

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. IF YOU ARE A SMOKER, YOU MUST CONSIDER QUITTING THE SAME - SINCE SMOKING IS LINKED TO PREMATURE GREYING OF HAIR. Meet a QUALIFIED DERMATOLOGIST near you for further advise. Hope this helps
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging