Hair falling
I am 29 years old male I am suffering from hair fall with dandruff even I bald my head but dandruff not gone and also sufferd from premature white beard. What can I do?

Scaling/dandruff on the scalp and beard area is seen in seborrheic dermatitis. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.