Hair falling

Hair falling from 2 years I consulted two three doctors not used anything what I do how to stop hair falling actually in my family hair falling heredity problem I am looking like a 35 year old but I am just 24 year old
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair falling

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Trichologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Greetings - Dont worry - firstly trust the doctor you have consulted or if you wish to consult another doctor - please do so and make sure you consult a qualified dermatologist. Hair fall can be controlled and your hair growth can be improved with a variety off surgical and non surgical techniques including PRP, dermapen microneedling, mesotherapy, LLLt - so do not lose hope. Your hair loss can be reversed - also for bald areas - transplantation is an option if you wish to go in for the same.
Health Tips
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging / practo direct or on direct consultation with appointment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?