Hair falling

Frm last 5-6 year hair falling frm front side now it's goin to becomes almost empty..frm front part how do I solve this problem.
views-icons 43 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Since you have this problem from 5 to 6 years, have you visited a dermatologist ? Please do. Your complaints suggest that you might have male pattern hair loss. This means that you will require long term treatment after a thorough examination of the scalp. Hair fall treatment and treatment for baldness take a while and you will need to be patient to see new hair or an improvement in your condition. So plan a trip to a dermatologist near by without further ado.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?