Hair falling
For the past two weeks I had unusual bowel movements for three times a day, from which my hair started falling more than usual I stopped drinking milk which stopped my unusual bowel movement but hair fall remains the same I am pretty sure it's more than 100 hairs.(recent change in lifestyle, shifted to a new home two weeks back which means new water, I take bike everyday to College it's a 25 minutes ride in the sun) please suggest me ways to reduce my hairfall is visibly becoming thinner

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if its not happening, you should consider seeing a dematologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss Hair loss can have multiple reasons and treatment varies. Hope it helps you.
Meet a Dermatologist.