Hair Fall,Unhealthy Scalp

I have recently come up with Hairfall Issue. Itching in my scalp. And to my surprise i have some fine white powder type material in my scalp. Also i feel that my scalp is haveing some infection as i can see some dead skin type whenever i scratch it with my nails. I have very good hair and i don't want to loose them at all. Please help. In past i have visited one skin specialist but it didn't helped.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair Fall,Unhealthy Scalp

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well the amount of hair fall which you are mentioning is very minimal...I don't think you have to worry about it...well thinned out hairs may be genetic or due to changes in weather,water food intake as in protein insufficiency,calcium deficiency, anaemia etc... I need to examine you for that...its better you consult a dermatologist... Make sure to have protein rich diet..have good green leafy vegetables, dry fruits etc..drink plenty of water too