Hair fall suggestion
Iam suffering with hair fall problem and is became very thin. Previously I consulted dermatologist doctor he suggested minoxidil 10% and used it for 3months. Later I consulted another dermatologist he suggested minoxidil 5% with tricolour( Myo-inosital, lycopene, para amino benzoic acid combination) tablets. Please help me to restore my lost hair, I mean, is it possible to regrowth of hair

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Treatment of hairfall requires a lot of patience as minimal improvement takes few months to be visible. Follow the advice and you should do well. You can request for supplementary procedures like PRP for faster results.