Hair fall solution

Hello. I am experiencing hair fall from very long time since my college days. I didn't cared much about it. But now my scalp is all visible in front area (up to the forehead). Now I am using Athena's Hair for Sure Syrum twice a day got some hair growth but can't see any new hair growing. Its been approx 1 month I am using it. I wanted to know is it OK to use it and safe..?? Please advice. Thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall solution

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Could you send your pictures on follow up chat?! Apart from being genetically predisposed to balding, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy is possibly a good treatment option.. You may not see result in a month. Takes about 3 to six months. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.