Hair fall
Since 1 last week, when i wake up in the morning i find so many hairs on bed and when i put my hand on my hairs also i get hairs in my hand. I am very much worried about this problem. Dr. kindly Suggest me a better way to stop all this.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

The best way is to go to a dermatologist near you, get yourself examined and treated accordingly. There are multiple reasons for such type of hair fall, from Male pattern baldness to Telogen Effluvium to Alopecia Areata. Unfortunately there is no blanket treatment that covers treating all the reasons. Without seeing the patient it is difficult to suggest any lotion. Plus, many of the medicines are prescription medicines. So visit a dermatologist and you should benefit .
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 18 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello! Sudden hair loss can have many reasons from deficiency to stress. Try to restructure your schedule so you can eat properly and on time. Have good veg soup. If the falling hair are thin then you could be having balding. Show a Dermatologist and take proper treatment. Hope this helps.