Hair fall, Seborrheic der

It's been almost 3years that i have been suffering from multiple hair and skin problem. Seborrheic dermatitis Is one of them. I took medicines to cure it but it didn't vanished. As my hair also has been suffering from premature greying which is leading me to hair fall as well. I have to use colour on my hair to bring them look back to natural. I still haven't able to figure it out what the reason behind premature greying of hair at this age and whether it is curable or not. I'm tired of going to several doctors again & again but still searching for definite solution. Please help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall, Seborrheic der

Himanshu Gupta Ghaziabad | Dermatologist
Avoid using hair oil as that may aggravate your Seborreic Dermatitis. Increase protein intake in your diet and take lots of fruits and vegetables, take adequate sleep, avoid smoking, etc. are some of the lifestyle changes you can resort to. Hair which have already turned white can not be reverted back, but further greying can be reduced. Kindly consult a dermatologist near you for advice regarding medications.