Hair Fall , Scalp problem

From past 4 years I m having hair fall and my scalp becomes dry and comes out due to which hair also leaves the root. Now I am using oil daily and biotech shampoo but it's just temporary solution. If I stop using oil for 1 or 2 days scalp becomes dry and starts coming out in small pieces. Any Permanent solution. My hair density is very low now and it's in first stage of hair loss.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair Fall , Scalp problem

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Yes your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. For dandruff you'll need an antifungal shampoo. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you wish to see me with an appointment- you could contact me on follow up messaging. Warm regards.