1.regarding diet, take dark green vegetables, yellow vegetables, seafood,egg yolk, beetroot,liver, red meat,cashew, coconut and coconut water,...these are good sources of vitamin.A, B 12,proteins, copper, zinc and iron.
2.wash your hair twice \ thrice a week. or even daily if it demands....idea is to keep it free of dirt..
3.oil atleast twice e week...preferably overnight before wash or atleast 2 hrs prior...coconut oil will do....(mind you some commercial products are actually mineral oils with coconut flavour... check before you buy)...massage well but gently
4.avoid harsh shampoos ( avoid high detergent content like sodium lauryl sulphate)
5. use conditioners minimal... amla is a natural conditioner and good for hair growth
6. do not comb wet hair....do not use driers...if at all, use from a distance and keep moving...
7. for wash with natural stuff, use amla, methi leaves, Shikakai,....ask your grandma.....they will give all sorts of preparations...which are the best....
if you have dandruff. get medicated shampoos after consulting a doctor,
8. live stress free and relax...
9.keep your hair protected from dirt and pollution,
10. myths: helmets, sweating,...don't cause hair loss...
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.