Hair fall problem
My hair are falling very fast even hair from my beard also coming out. Please tell me solution.Thanks

Hi,There are certain factor which is responsible for hair fall. There is a need to understand severity and accordingly I can guide you . It can be stop nicely with right suggestion.Even you can take online video Consultation.
Connect us through Practo
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.