Hair Fall Problem
My brother is having the hairfall problem. He doesn't have the hairs in front side so he should go for the surgery or non surgeical method can cure the problem?
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

He seems to be having bitemporal recession. He should show himself to a dermatologist and start on topical treatment. That will arrest the receding hair line thus making the transplant surgery unnecessary In the future.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?