Hair fall problem

I want to replant my hairs or need some treatment to stop them. Hair fall started when i was 22. But now i fell some hairs are start growing is there any chance that i will reget my hair without surgery.
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suruchi Puri
Trichologist 14 yrs exp Delhi
U can try for Prp or Mesotherapy. U can visit our website Terminal hair change to villus in ur condition and they fall off U can also come and meet personally and have a detailed opinion. On this
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?