Hair fall problem
I've hair fall in front pattern and my hair to thin kindly pl suggest how to stop and overcome this problem i am consistently lossing my hair

Hi.... vitamin B-12 deficiency or problems with your pituitary or thyroid gland can cause hair loss that’s reversible if the problem is corrected,.... Although you can't reverse natural balding, you can protect hair from damage that may eventually lead to thinning.... To prevent hair damage that may cause hair loss, follow these tips: Go natural: Leave your hair its natural color and texture..... Choose products wisely: Use a basic shampoo designed for your hair type. ...