Hair fall problem
I have been facing hair fall for past few years and during showers I always get hair on my hands. I could see visible hair loss on crown area and my hairline is also residing to some extent. What best I can do for these?

Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
hii You might be suffering from Male pattern hair loss die to high testosterone levels. If it's genetic than you can tend to get it. Apply minoxidil 5 % lotion 1 ml at bedtime everyday for 1-2 months. Certain oral medications can also be started to get it under control. See a dermatologist for more details or you can consult us too.